Bradford Public Library Services
Audio Books – BPL’s selection of audio books is growing all the time. As a member of the Libraries of the Upper Valley we receive a rotating collection of 23 audios that changes quarterly. This helps keep our collection fresh and alive.
Bradford Public Library also subscribes to the Listen Up downloadable audio service. You can download audio books from home with your library card number. Then either listen to the books on your computer or download to a mp3 player, an ipod or maybe even burn to a CD.
Movie DVDs – BPL has a growing DVD collection and the bi-montlhy rotating collection of DVDs from Libraries of the Upper Valley. Most of our DVD collection has been donated by area patrons. Please donate your used DVDs to the library or buy us one of your favorite movies you would like the world to see.
& Magazines – Over 10 magazine subscriptions are available to check out. Latest issues are for in-house use for the first month but as soon as the new one comes in you can check them out. If you would like to sponsor a magazine subscription for the library please let us know. A great time to donate a magazine subscription is during the school magazine drive.
Vermont Parks / Museum Passes – Free and reduced admission to many Vermont attractions are available at the library. Check out the following passes as you would any book or other library item.
- Vermont Granite Museum 7 Jones Bros. Way, Barre
- Vermont History Museum 109 State Street, Montpelier
- Vermont Heritage Galleries 60 Washington Street, Barre
- Vermont State Park day use areas – free entry for up to 8 people in one vehicle
- State Historic Sites – Family Pass and free entry for up to 8 people in one vehicle
- ECHO Leahy Center for Lake Champlain in Burlington open year-round from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.