In response to COVID-19, and through the duration of the construction project taking place inside the building, Bradford Public Library will be closed until further notice.
During this time we offer curbside circulation of materials in accordance with guidance issued by the Department of Libraries under direction of Governor Scott, the Vermont Department of Health and the CDC including:
- Curbside book, audiobook, and DVD pickup
- Curbside laptop lending
- Curbside printing and faxing
- Open access to 24/7 curbside wifi
- Interlibrary Loan
- Summer Reading events and activities for children- FREE new book giveaways, reading challenges, activity kits, and more!
- Digital audiobooks and eBooks, via the Green Mountain Library Consortium
Curbside services may be scheduled: Wednesday: 2pm-7pm Thursday: 11am-4pm Friday: 11am-4pm Saturday: 10am-1pm
Please make curbside requests via phone (802) 222-4536 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.